By now, you don’t need to be told that Florida’s home insurance rates are skyrocketing. Increased frequency and intensity of hurricanes and other storms are one reason. They make us a bigger risk. Read more about rising insurance coverage costs here on the Sun-Sentinel.
Insurance carriers have many ways to deny your claim or limit your benefits. Cue in Insurance Litigation Group.
In the event that your home is damaged or destroyed by a hurricane or severe storm, fire, water or mold damage or another event, don’t be surprised if the insurance company’s first reaction is to respond in one of the following ways:
- Claim that your damage is due to some pre-existing condition
- Assert that your claim is not covered under the terms of your policy
- Offer you a low settlement amount that does not cover your losses
- Allege that your claim is fraudulent, or that you did not keep up with your premium payments
- Fail to investigate or respond to your claim
- Cancel your policy based on recently-discovered “errors” in your application
Don’t worry. Experienced and aggressive attorneys are on your side.
The attorneys at Insurance Litigation Group understand that you can’t afford to wait around while the insurer engages in its delaying tactics. ILG is focused on achieving rapid results and engages in aggressive litigation for fast settlement or conclusion at trial where necessary. We are with you from the very start, explaining the terms of your policy and walking you through the claims process. Our attorneys and investigators will gather evidence of the damage, review the insurance adjuster’s report, file your claim or proof of loss statement, represent you at any examination under oath, and advocate on your behalf in any litigation necessary to see that you get the benefits you are entitled to.
Contact us today!