A recent WSJ front page article detailed how several insurance companies are attempting to assess and settle their home insurance claims using technology such as drone photography and videography instead of sending a trained adjuster to inspect the damage. Some companies have even provided insureds with smartphone apps encouraging the to take video of their home damage to submit directly to the claims department, bypassing the traditional field claims adjuster.
Through it results in quicker claims adjusting, some statistics show a propensity to low-ball claims after actual repair bills arrived. A 2017 survey conducted by J.D. Power showed that policyholders older than 53 were less satisfied with the impersonal high tech claims methods.
Interesting, isn’t it?
We’re handling a lot of Hurricane Irma claim files for several public adjusters located throughout Florida. One reason ILG fully understands the needs of public adjusters is the fact that the founder of the firm is a former licensed Florida Public Adjuster.
ILG attorneys have seen it all and routinely work with public adjusters throughout Florida in litigating their files to speed up the process and maximize recovery for their insureds. Whether you have one case or 100 cases, let ILG put its experienced insurance attorneys to work for you to get your property owners what they truly deserve.
Our experienced insurance litigation attorneys will:
- Jointly establish your goals.
- Promptly handle your dispute in a diligent manner.
- Review, analyze and interpret the insurance policy and all the claim documentation and photos to determine the full measure of damages.
- Institute litigation against the insurance company and pursue it aggressively through trial, if necessary, to obtain the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Utilize cutting-edge technology to keep you informed on the status of the claim(s).
- Aggressively negotiate and advocate maximum settlements.
- Meet and exceed your goals and objectives.
If you are a public adjuster and have questions on legal strategy to maximize recovery for your clients or want to discuss an issue relating to a specific claim, don’t hesitate to contact our client satisfaction team at 786-529-0090.
As you know, attorneys’ fees and most litigation-related costs will be paid by the insurance company. When an insured is represented by a public adjuster, ILG will not take a percentage of their settlement.