This year’s FAPIA Conference was a complete success, enabling us to catch up with clients, old friends and industry professionals.
But the more things change, the more they remain the same. Public adjusters are still having challenges in getting their clients’ property insurance claims paid fairly and on a timely basis. Here’s a sampling of the insurance company disputes we constantly hear about and deal with:
- Long delays every step of the way, being relegated to claims processing Hell
- Lowball offers for settlement
- Claim denials and partial denials
- Unreasonable documentation requirements
- Being ignored by the insurance company
- Immediately being sent to appraisal or alternative dispute resolution If you are a licensed Florida public adjuster and are having problems obtaining fair insurance reimbursements for your insureds, give us a call today to speak with an experienced insurance attorney.
One reason ILG fully understands the needs of public adjusters is the fact that the founder of the law firm is a former licensed Florida Public Adjuster. If you have questions on a legal strategy to maximize recovery for your clients or want to discuss an issue relating to a specific claim, don’t hesitate to contact our Client Satisfaction Team at 786-529-0090, or visit us at www.ilgpa.com.
ILG is a Top 10 statewide Florida property law firm consisting of top-notch, multilingual, experienced insurance litigation attorneys and support staff. Whether you have one case or 100 files, let ILG put its experience to work to get you and your property owners paid fairly and promptly.
Our office has English, Spanish, Creole and Russian-speaking professionals to meet your needs.