Eight months later, homeowners insurance companies are disputing claims from Florida’s licensed public adjusters.
What we are seeing is a combination of complete denials, delay tactics and unreasonable requests by insurance companies. There is also no shortage of low ball offers and claims that the damages did not meet the deductibles and companies simply ignoring public adjusters.
The Insurance Litigation Group, (ILG) has represented public adjusters for many years and appreciates the valuable role they play in representing home and business owners looking for independent, professional representation for their property damage claims.
One reason ILG fully understands the needs of public adjusters is the fact that the founder of the firm is a former licensed Florida Public Adjuster.
ILG attorneys have seen it all and routinely work with public adjusters throughout Florida in litigating their files to speed up the process and maximize recovery for their insureds.
Whether you have one case or 100 cases, let ILG put its experienced insurance attorneys to work for you to get your property owners what they truly deserve.
Our experienced insurance litigation attorneys will:
- Jointly establish your goals.
- Promptly handle your dispute in a diligent manner.
- Review, analyze and interpret the insurance policy and all the claim documentation and photos to determine the full measure of damages.
- Institute litigation against the insurance company and pursue it aggressively through trial, if necessary, to obtain the benefits to which you are entitled.
- Utilize cutting edge technology to keep you informed on the status of the claim(s).
- Aggressively negotiate and advocate maximum settlements.
- Meet and exceed your goals and objectives.
As most public adjusters know, attorneys’ fees and most litigation-related costs will be paid by the insurance company. When an insured is represented by a public adjuster, ILG will not take a percentage of their settlement.
ILG, is a leading boutique law firm consisting of top-notch, multilingual, experienced insurance litigation attorneys and legal assistants, servicing all of Florida. If you are a public adjuster and have questions on legal strategy to maximize recovery for your clients or want to discuss an issue relating to a specific claim. Don’t hesitate to contact our client satisfaction team at 786-529-0090.
Our office includes speakers of English, Spanish, Creole and Russian to meet your needs.